Beauregard Alabama Locksmith
Safety and security are a top priority for everyone. Give us a call today for a free quote!
Affordable. Honest. locksmith service.
When you become locked out, or lose your car keys, it can be a hassle. With us, it won't be. We're local locksmiths just down the road from Beauregard, Alabama. Our services are dispatched out of Auburn, but we proudly service the outlying areas with our professional locksmith services. We can perform a variety of locksmith services including but not limited to the following:
AUTOMOTIVE KEYS & REMOTES
- Lost Car Key Replacement Service
- Parameter Reset for Ford Vehicles
- Reset Vehicle Immobilizer
- Smart Keys & Keyless Remotes
- Transponder Keys Duplicated & Originated
- OEM Quality Remote Keys & Key Fobs
- 30 Day Warranty on All Parts Sold
- On-Site Service - We come to YOU!
COMMERCIAL LOCK & KEY SERVICE
- Broken Key Removal
- Door Closers Installed
- Mortise & Rim Cylinder Locks Serviced & Installed
- Locks Re-Keyed, Repaired & Replaced
- Vandalism or Break In Restoration
- Master Key Systems Designed & Installed
- Interchangeable Core Lock Systems
- Restricted Keyway & High-Security Locks
RESIDENTIAL LOCK & KEY SERVICE
- Lockout Service
- Install New Locks
- Re-Key Existing Locks
- All Locks Keyed Alike
- Electronic Keypad Installation
- Mechanical Push Button Locks
- CCTV & Digital Security Cameras
Dependable key replacement in Beauregard, AL
If your house keys are missing, this needs to be resolved quickly. You can't have your keys floating around for anyone to find. In a town like Beauregard you probably know your neighbors, but being proactive is the key to security. We can re-key your residential locks for safety. Many times a customer will think to change the locks, but not be aware that simply re-keying them is an acceptable option. If your locks are worn and unsightly then perhaps new hardware installation is in order, but if they are as shiny as the day they came out of the package, and you just want to secure the property, that can be done too! Re-keying changes out the internal components of the lock that function similar to a password. If copies of your keys have fallen into hands other than your own, rekeying the locks will solve this issue immediately.